The 10 Honest Things About Me
Posted by Haris Gulzar on July 24, 2009
Here’s the deal to do the Honest Tag: tell your readers 10 things about you that they may or may not know, but are true. Tag ten people and be sure to let them know they’ve been tagged (a quick comment on their blog will do). Don’t forget to link back to the blogger who tagged you.
Ten Honest Things About Me (in no particular order):
1. I can’t control my anger, however hard I may try. I only realize afterwards that I shouldn’t have been that angry.
2. I hate making quick decisions. I always want to consult someone to ask him if the decision Im about to take is ok or not. Quick decisions is not my game…
3. I love children, and somehow children love me too 🙂
4. I trust people very easily. Or rather I should say, I always want to give people a chance by trusting on them. Though most of the times I have had bad experiences but still, I think it is better for everyone involved in whatever kind of situation, that people trust on each other.
5. I want to be known. I don’t know how, but I just want people to know me…
6. I love rasmalayi. I just love it (rasmalayi is an Urdu word, and I really dont know what its called in English or any other language, and I guess the beauty of this word, as well as the beauty of this dish lies primarily in its name)
7. I have to think very hard to come up with this list. This is the first time Im doing it and am already short of points…
8. And yeah, When I started my MBA, I thought I loved studying and that I’d go for a Law and a Philosophy degree as well, but now that one year of my MBA has passed Alhamdulillah, I think studying is no more my type of thing… Although I still want to have a degree in Law and Philosophy…
9. Sometimes I just want to take everything in my control. Its like I have confidence in myself and I know that if I were doing things that others always do wrong, I would have done it right. But that’s easier said than done 😦
10. I have limited friends, but those I have are just too special. Honestly, I just love my friends…
Thank you Nadia for tagging me. This was difficult but was fun as well. I’ll tag the following (in no particular order):
4. Sana Altaf
6. Asad Ali
8. Leena S.
9. Ali Adnan